Exclusive features of the AXIOM:
* VTF (vertical tracking force) non-touch-adjustment: on-the-fly - during play.
* SRA adjustment is independent from tonearm height (fixed mounting head)
* dynamic tunable effective moving mass
- from 22 gr to 42 gr effective moving mass in fixed mounting version.
- from 29 gr to 48 gr effective moving mass in SME-bayonet version.
* dynamic antiskating
- w/exchangeable inserts for any tangential curve!
* carbide hardend titanium / carbon-composite arm pipe with
internal liquid dampening on whole inner surface.
* exchangeable inserts in counterweight tuned to cartridge's compliance.
Thus eliminating low frequency resonance peak.
* the AXIOM and it’s bearing axis can be precisely leveled on it's own. This is independent from the plinth's level and done with 3 precision set screws around the center mounting screw (these are covered by the large round metal cap and not visible when mounted).
All these features listed above you will find in the AXIOM only.
General features of the AXIOM:
* the AXIOM is a full dynamically balanced design
* the AXIOM is a full lateral balanced design
* the AXIOM is a special 12" design with mounting distance of 9-10" tonearm