* the AXIOM is entirely designed, made and assembled in Germany
* every AXIOM is assembled, tested and calibrated by the designer
* all parts of the AXIOM - even the screws, the inner wiring and
it's customized aluminum transport case are made in Germany
* the AXIOM is a full dynamic balanced design
* the AXIOM is a full lateral balanced design
* full radial/axial cardan shaft double gimbal bearing, using custom made to order German nano instrumental ball bearings of aerospace grade with the lowest move friction possible today.
* bearings are mounted in a certified laboratory under controlled clean-air room conditions and with the bearing-house preheated to ensure perfect contact closure fit of bearings after cool down.
* the mounting board, bearing houses, external and internal VTA tower and fixed headshell mounting are made from triple-tempered German AP70XX dural air frame grade aluminum and stress-relieved V2a stainless steel.
* the mounting plate is hardened stainless steel.
* the counterweight assembly is made from German HD18 Tungsten.
* the arm wand is an unique composite of Titanium and Carbon with inner surface liquid dampening.
* internal wiring is pure silver litz w/soft teflon insulation (other options available on customer's wish and directive).
* the AXIOM follows an all new geometrical design.
* the AXIOM is a 12" effective length design.
Nevertheless, the mounting distance of the AXIOM is the same as with most standard 9"-10" tonearms!