* an unique 36 (thirty-six !) layers design platter, incorporating 18 different
materials with defined energy transfer speed - combined in the optimum
* incorporating Vinyl, Tungsten HD18, Titanium, AW6082 Alloy, 1.4401 Vanadium
Steel - plus a defined mixture of organic material layers pressed together and
bounded by natural resin.
* featuring the unique APOLYT-concept inner platter design – and going beyond
* the A*STELLAR's platter is 100% non-resonant, with a truly unique design
concept featuring an absolute non- reflecting inner surface.
* designed to provide the utmost possible pitch-black deep dark "sonic
background" - to allow the most tiny details to appear in an unforced and
natural way and thus to integrate swift into the all-harmonic sonic picture
* the platter spindle is fully decoupled and isolated from the bearing and featuring
an inner thread to allow optimized coupling of vinyl record to material-identical
platter surface by screw-on clamp as well as any record weight.
* a bi-radial, unique adjustable push-pull magnetic bearing, completely
maintenance-free - proving a perfect isolated and totally vibration-free rotation.
* full air suspended plinth with 1.2 Hz resonance frequency.
* true 3-point precision leveling with tilt-prevention
* plinth featuring 3 levels made from 3 different Aluminium alloys -
with inlays of Titanium and vibration-absorbing gel.
* tonearm mounting boards with "Zero-tolerance" -
automatic perfect re-location design:
each tonearm mounted and aligned on one position can be moved to any of the
ther 3 positions without ANY re-alignment / recalibration needed.
* arm boards with defined and maximized energy transfer.
* double-point brushless DC motor belt drive - with active dynamic control motor
management - and free of any parasitic side force / drag applied to the platter.
* double flywheel drive - with maximized inertia incorporated in the active
* totally decoupled bearing level and tonearm mounting board level from
* speed 33, 45 and 78 - all full stabilized with below 0.01 derivation from